Just a young person memorializng her life on a blog. I post stories of my life that are very true no matter how unreal it may seem. I also post of my feelings and experiences of the moment. If you enjoy or have any comments, please leave a comment or a message. Thanks :D
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Holy, Son of a.....
It has been WAY too long since I have blogged about anything. I apologize. I was busy with work and as of last week on Monday, I am in college, so I will definitely be busy in the future. I am already really busy now......why must people with boots for when they break or fracture their foot, drag their feet. I mean shit, this is why you hurt now.----sorry. I am still sitting here waiting to go to my last class for today, at 5:30pm. This is ridiculous. I hate night classes. I would rather be at home sleeping then getting up to do my homework and study, MAYBE play the Sims 4 that I just bought. (IT IS AWESOME). Anyways, I have to go now because I have some walking to do and a girl can only go so long before she has gotta pee. I will fill you(who is you? No one reads this.) in on my experiences later. Hopefully I remember because damn. With all that I feel and all that is going on, you would think that I would have the impulse to blog and remember to blog right there wouldn't you. I am really bad at remembering anything. Alrighty then, I have gotta go. Laaaaatuh alligator. That was very VERY lame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment