Just a young person memorializng her life on a blog. I post stories of my life that are very true no matter how unreal it may seem. I also post of my feelings and experiences of the moment. If you enjoy or have any comments, please leave a comment or a message. Thanks :D
Friday, September 19, 2014
My Worst Friendship
I was actually inspired to share this story from Weylie on youtube. (ilikeweylie). Anyways, let's get to it shall we....So I will not disclose this person's name(we will call her...Jane). "Jane" and I began to be friends in 6th grade and we met in guitar class. We were nearly inseparable for the rest of middle school. We even started hanging out outside of school, which I know is kinda weird, but she lived far from my house and stuff. Anyways, high school starts and she completely changes. Now, she always liked guys(kind of EXTREMELY boy crazy) and in high school she went buckwild. She started talking to guys and "dating". Now that isn't wild, not until junior year started. She then decided to start skipping class to go to one of the theaters on campus to make out and sleep with guys. It is a wonder she didn't get caught and expelled for it. Anyways, the part where she is a bad friend comes in like this. She would like to me about it or most of the time, NOT EVEN LET ME KNOW ABOUT IT!! She then says she had cancer(I think she is a damn liar on that one, but hey I really don't know because she really could have had it). Then comes back a few weeks later saying she doesn't have it anymore. Anyways, she would ditch me for guys and lie to me about what guys may have liked me and that she would help me get the guy.(Remember we were 15-16 and in high school. Silly thought processes are the forte of girls in high school haha) and all that. Then she would get mad that I would get upset for those things. Then I made another friend(Worst friendship part 2 coming soon on this one) which "Jane" didn't like at all. I am going to be honest. I preferred the other friend instead of "Jane" since she did all that stuff. And I did ignore her and went to the other friend. "Jane" didn't deserve me and she still doesn't and I still am upset with her although I have no idea where she is today. Anyways we had a big fallout during lunch one day when I told her that I never wanted to see or talk to her again and I ignored her and all that until she left(I think dropped out of) high school later that year. As for my feelings about this: Good riddance. She didn't deserve me and I am a very good friend and person so much so that back then people used to TRY to take advantage of me for my kindness but I was way ahead of their games. I have no idea where she is today and I really don't care. Some of my other friends say that they have seen her and that she is now a pornstar. Well, I wouldn't doubt that because of all the actions she has done before. Though she may not be a bad PERSON, she sure is not a good FRIEND. At least to me she was not. Hopefully, she is treating herself with respect as well with others. Part 2 coming soon if I can remember to post it. I am really tired now so goodnight everyone who may come across this blog! :) Thanks for reading!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment