Just a young person memorializng her life on a blog. I post stories of my life that are very true no matter how unreal it may seem. I also post of my feelings and experiences of the moment. If you enjoy or have any comments, please leave a comment or a message. Thanks :D
Monday, July 21, 2014
A Month?
Has it really been a month since I last posted? Wow. I have been really depressed and lonely lately. I graduated high school and as I predicted and have been told, no one will want to talk to you or make the efforts anymore. A lot of people I hung out with and were friends with are moving out of state and even out of the country for college so yeah I am pretty alone. My "best friend" wont even return my texts or calls. I don't see how hard it is to talk to someone for a couple of minutes. Life isn't THAT hectic. It is very frustrating. Anyways, I am waiting on a call so that I can start my job at the adventuredome. I checked on my uniform a few days ago. They even made a wardrobe bag for me as well as a jacket. That's nice. Nice perks of working for MGM I suppose. Anyways, I got a job for the money and to make new friends and to not be bored this summer. I gotta start saving up for college and save up for the loans I will accumulate for my education. Hopefully when I am done with school and working my dream job, it'll be all worth it. Hopefully I will be out of my slump soon because I don't like feeling this way. A feeling of pure loneliness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment