Just a young person memorializng her life on a blog. I post stories of my life that are very true no matter how unreal it may seem. I also post of my feelings and experiences of the moment. If you enjoy or have any comments, please leave a comment or a message. Thanks :D
Sunday, July 21, 2013
The first of my many unfortunate events during my junior year: Bullies
Jessica: The first of many people to pick on me. She happens to be the worst person I have ever met. She has been bullying me for the past 3 years now. I still don't understand what her problem is. It all started freshman year on the first day. We have the same major: guitar. ( I go to Las Vegas Academy of the Arts), and we took music theory together. Anyway, I am a generally nice person and I tried to be friends with her immediately since we were in the same major, same class. Innocent right? WRONG! I smiled and was nice and the only thing she could muster up from her horrible attitude was a scowl. Scowling just must be her thing because she just doesn't smile at all. Now switching to something that ties in to the whole story is a boy named Daniel. Aaaah, now of course this is over a guy. Typical teenage girl issues. I liked Daniel, even loved him for a while, and she knew that, he knew also. I guess she just likes to see people hurt because all she did that year was make me hurt and cry by being all over him and telling him horrible things about me. Mind you, I had NEVER done anything to her EVER. I didn't know her at all, I mean, she's just your over-the-top mean girl. Anyway, that continued all through sophomore year and this year was worse, but I finally found out that she is a pathetic person who just needs to hurt people to make herself feel better. Her and Daniel got together junior year, as far as I know. Shoo, I have no damn idea, nor do I care really. Anyway, all through junior year, she taunted me with him. She grabbed him, kissed him, even had sex with him on the coach bus that all the V3 guitar majors were on when we were going to California. Yes, I know this is true because I saw it with my own eyes. No, I am not lying or overreacting. I ride the bus to school and Daniel happens to ride that same bus on the same route. Jessica never used to come on my bus because here you aren't allowed to go on a bus that isn't your assigned bus. --she would sit so close to me and my friends and just make out and laugh and throw paper balls at me with messages like " stupid whore" and whatnot on them. Mind you, I have never had a boyfriend, a kiss, or had sex before in my life, so I know she was just taunting me and trying to hurt me. By the end of my sophomore year, I had absolutely NO feelings for Daniel, so really she was just wasting her time. I find it absolutely DISGUSTING that she would do that to me. And to top it all off, Daniel was right along with her doing all of these horrible things to me and laughing in my face right after it happened. I can not believe that people can be this evil and enjoy the pain of others. Jessica is always trying to embarrass me and is always making these ugly faces at me and people laugh because they too are bullies. I am so sick of the bullying and I plan to do something about it. I am almost 18 and she is still acting like a 4 year old. My point is, if you don't like someone, ignore them, don't go around having sex in front of them, rallying people to bully someone, making ugly faces and scowling, and being flat out mean. That is just way too much energy. Furthermore, treating people like this could be dangerous, because they could come back and try to kill you. It has happened where victims brought guns to schools and killed their tormentors. I never think like that though, but in all seriousness, that stuff can happen. So bullies out there, get your life together and stop the sadistic antics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment