Just a young person memorializng her life on a blog. I post stories of my life that are very true no matter how unreal it may seem. I also post of my feelings and experiences of the moment. If you enjoy or have any comments, please leave a comment or a message. Thanks :D
Sunday, August 11, 2013
Back to Hell in 2 weeks for 1 more year!
In exactly two weeks, Ill be going back to school for a final year of madness. Yep, I am a senior. I will be very busy and documenting my journey hopefully often. hehe. I really would rather be homeschooled though. I really don't want to go back to a place where there are people who go out of their way to hurt me. Well, in an effort to heal myself and become an even better person and to grow, I have decided to give everyone who ever did me wrong a clean slate. Now, that means if anyone decides to pick up where they left off last year and try to do anything to hurt me, then it is over. I am going to defend myself. So that's it for tonight. Not much to say, really. Goodbye and thanks for reading. Follow me for more complaining about my life. Oh! I finally made a twitter. So if you have one, go on ahead a follow me there too @theresastar95. Thanks and goodnight!:) <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment