Sunday, July 21, 2013

Wow! It's Been a Year!

Wow it has been over a year since I have written on this blog. I just hadn't had the time to write or even remember that I have a blog. Good news is I finished junior year in high school. Very excited to be a senior now. Also, I am very excited to almost be 18 in 4 months. GREATNESS! Haha! :) I will soon go back to complaining about my life and writing to myself or to others who would like to read my blog. I have a lot to get out. Much has happened in my junior year that my personal actual journal just cant hold, so I shall put it here. I really don't care who reads this, just as long as I get it all out. Sorry for those who don't like what I post, but if you don't like it, then simply click on out. I think I will post my experiences in separate posts based on the subject. Oh! Here's an updated picture of me hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment