Just a young person memorializng her life on a blog. I post stories of my life that are very true no matter how unreal it may seem. I also post of my feelings and experiences of the moment. If you enjoy or have any comments, please leave a comment or a message. Thanks :D
Thursday, October 23, 2014
I Feel Like No One Really Cares
I am 18 years old, 19 next Saturday, and I have felt like crap for most of my life. Depression is a really nasty and horrible disease and then when things in your life just keep getting suckier, other things like bipolar disorder arise. I think I have bipolar disorder. I know I already have depression. I have been talked to by counselors and all that for numerous things that I have tried to do to end the pain. ( no, not drugs, kiddos). I think I will do separate stories on things that have happened to me and why I think I have turned out this way. I am angry all of the time and every little thing someone does can really set me off into an oblivion. I guess I will start off with losing a best friend named Jessie. Please go to next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you're better now.. I know I'm a decade late lol.
ReplyDeleteIt's not funny.. only the part about being a decade late : D