Just a young person memorializng her life on a blog. I post stories of my life that are very true no matter how unreal it may seem. I also post of my feelings and experiences of the moment. If you enjoy or have any comments, please leave a comment or a message. Thanks :D
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Lonely
Well. I guess this is life. I graduate from high school and I really don't have friends. At least, any that I talk to. Now, before school ended, I really didn't talk or hang out with anyone anyways, but now it is amplified. Even my best friend isn't speaking to me. Not that we are fighting or anything, but I feel as if she doesn't care so much to talk. For goodness sakes, we are going to the same college. Oh well. I have a job, so maybe I will find someone or multiple someones to talk to and hang around. It really feels like I just sit in the house until I have something to do. I haven't started my job. I have to go through processing and 2 orientations before I start. I will start mid to late July. Boo. I need money now. Gotta start saving up to be able to move out and help pay for college. I really do not want to stay in this house anymore. Too many ungrateful and mostly irrational people here. I want out. But until then, I will just spend most of my time at school and with other people because I do not want to stay in a house with people who really don't appreciate me. I don't really have a relationship with my family and that is alright I guess. That is in part of why I am so lonely or feel this way, but I have always felt this way around them. But that's another story for another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment