Just a young person memorializng her life on a blog. I post stories of my life that are very true no matter how unreal it may seem. I also post of my feelings and experiences of the moment. If you enjoy or have any comments, please leave a comment or a message. Thanks :D
Saturday, May 31, 2014
I Got My First Real Job!!
Finally! I got a job. It is at the Adventuredome Las Vegas. I had to go through a group interview and then an individual interview. So much, but it was worth it. Out of thirty people, 12 of us were hired and there were people that I talked to during the group and worked with during the group interview, so it is pretty nice. I cant wait to start working because this is such a cool job. Roller coasters and attractions....just AWESOME! I am hoping that it is going to be a really cool experience and I will be working in the summer and during college hopefully. That's great I think. Finally, things are looking up for me. Thank the Good Lord! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment