Just a young person memorializng her life on a blog. I post stories of my life that are very true no matter how unreal it may seem. I also post of my feelings and experiences of the moment. If you enjoy or have any comments, please leave a comment or a message. Thanks :D
Monday, October 28, 2013
I turn 18 on Friday!
Wow! 18 years have just flown by!! I can't wait even though I am pretty sure to have what they call a "crappy" birthday. My mom works and my dad has school. My parents have their anniversary tomorrow which will suck up all the money to do anything for me. I mean seriously, they remarried when I was 11 and decided on that day. Seriously!?! Whatever. It's to be expected so whatever. I really hope to receive my first tattoo soon and I would like to have a car finally. Not something new. At this point I would take a total clunker. I have had my license for a year now. No car. Embarrassing. Also, my parents pressured me to get a license only to dump on me and say, "no driving". "We don't trust the people here driving". What the hell? Anyway, I performed my first concert of senior year. It was alright I guess. But I don't want to be a musician. Not anymore. People ruined the whole experience for me. Instead, I am going to do something productive and it helps people. I am going to become a counselor or a therapist. Whichever feels the most right. haha. I can't wait to start college for that. I really feel like I fit that occupation perfectly. Anyway, I must go so I can wake up tomorrow for school. Boo. haha. Thanks for reading. Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment