Just a young person memorializng her life on a blog. I post stories of my life that are very true no matter how unreal it may seem. I also post of my feelings and experiences of the moment. If you enjoy or have any comments, please leave a comment or a message. Thanks :D
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
I am such a forgetful individual
So apparently I will be using this account from now on. I cant seem to remember my other information for my other account wow. Im very ignorant sometimes. But anyway to catch up on how Ive been.....I started school like 3 months ago. If you didnt know, I go to a performing arts school called Las Vegas Academy. I just had a birthday yay! Christmas was ok. but yeah haha I really need to start remembering things. Maybe I should write things down haha :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment